Demarus Dye| BKD TV Insiders
This is our newest Weekly Article for the NBA, The Rebounds(Best) & Blocks(Worst) of the NBA, lets take a look below from Week 1.
- Anthony Davis so far in 2014-2015 season: New Orleans Pelicans Power Forward Anthony Davis has started off great with 28.5 points, 16.0 Rebounds & 6 Blocks per Game. If Davis continues on this pace the Pelicans will be in the playoff race in the Wild Wild West.
- Chris Bosh so far in 2014-2015 season: The Miami Heat are the only undefeated team in the Eastern Conference & it’s mainly because of Chris Bosh, Bosh is averaging 25.7 Points, 11.3 Rebounds, 4.0 Assists & is averaging .545% from 3 Point Range. Bosh is back to playing the way he played in Toronto.
- Clay Thompson as your leading scorer after 3 games in the NBA: Golden State Warriors Guard Clay Thompson is the leading scorer in the NBA after Week 1, Thompson is averaging 29.7 points a game, including a career high 41 points vs. the Lakers on Saturday Night.
- The LA Lakers 1st 4 games in the 2014-2015 Season: The Lakers are the only team in the Western Conference that doesn’t have a win & this is why: The Lakers Point Differential is the worst in the NBA at a -17 with the Lakers giving up 118.0 points a game, also opponents are shooting .505% vs. the Lakers Defense & getting to the line 35 times a game. The Lakers right now on defense are just bad right now & are the worst team in the Western Conference.
- Detroit Pistons Offense: The Pistons are just averaging 86.7 points a game after 3 losses, the Pistons shooting pct is a woeful .402 & are only hitting 4 three pointers a game(3 point pct @ .219). The Pistons have to do better in scoring points to win some games in general.