Demarus Dye| BKD TV Insiders
The Rebounds(Best) & Blocks(Worst) of the NBA is back for Week two of the 2014-2015 NBA season, lets take a look below at the action from this week:
- Toronto Raptors: The Best team in the Eastern Conference so far hasn’t been the Chicago Bulls or Cleveland Cavaliers, but the Toronto Raptors who have a 6-1 record, Average Point Differential of +11.6, also winners of four straight including a 103-84 W vs. the Wizards.
- Milwaukee Bucks: The Bucks are 3-4 right now & Coach Jason Kidd has got this Bucks team playing good defense. The Bucks are fifth in the NBA in scoring points with 94.7 points a game. The Bucks have fought hard in every game & clearly looks better than they did a season ago this time so far.
- Sacramento Kings: Mike Bibby or Chris Webber are not playing now, but the Sacramento Kings are 5-1, leading the NBA in Rebounds, fourth in scoring Offense & Demarcus Cousins is looking great in this young NBA Season.
- Indiana Pacers: Pacers won on Opening Night & haven’t won since then, the Pacers are 1-6 now with close losses in their last six games. The Pacers have a -3.4 Average Point Differential, plus injuries to Paul George before the season in USA International basketball & now Roy Hibbert who left last game vs. the Wizards, the Pacers could be in for a long season.
- Denver Nuggets: The Nuggets have also not won since opening night, losing four straight including a 16 point blowout at Portland. The Nuggets are 29th in the NBA with giving up over 106 points a game. Watching the Nuggets, the ball doesn’t move as much & the Nuggets so far don’t look that good.