Demarus Dye| BKD TV Insiders
The Rebounds(Best) & Blocks(Worst) of the NBA is back for Week Four of the 2014-2015 NBA season, lets take a look below at the action from this week:
- Washington Wizards 9-3 start so far- The Wizards are playing very well, so well that they could be the most dangerous team in the Eastern Conference, the Wizards are third in the NBA with 24.7 assists a game, mainly from the improvement & growth of John Wall. The Wizards beat the Cavaliers on Friday Night & a comeback win at Milwaukee Saturday night. The way the Wiz are playing, Nobody will be the Wiz this season at this rate.
- Memphis Grizzlies- The Best record in the NBA at 12-2 is the Memphis Grizzlies, which beat the LA Clippers 107-91 last night. The Grizzlies on defense is very good, 3rd in the NBA with 92.4 points allowed a game & a 8-0 home record in Memphis also. Marc Gasol leads the way with 19.9 points a game, the Grizz looks good so far.
- Golden State Warriors- Who’s 2nd in the Western Conference right now, the Golden State Warriors. The Warriors are in the top 10 in the NBA in the 4 main areas, Points per game(106.5, 3rd), Rebounds per game(44.4, 5th), Assist per game(25.8, 1st) & Points Allowed(96.4, 10th). The Warriors are looking to win the Pacific Division for the 1st time since the 1975-76 season & earlier in the NBA they look good.
1. LA Lakers giving up 140 to the Mavericks- Well the Lakers are a whopping 3-11 right now & their season low was Friday, when they give up 140 points vs. the Mavericks, the Mavericks scored no less than 30 points a quarter in the 140-106 rout, the Lakers are a league worst at points allowed, giving up 111.6 points a game, its going to be a long season for the purple & yellow this season in Los Angeles.
2. Cleveland Cavaliers- The Cavaliers have witnessed the return of Lebron James & Kevin Love coming on the team, but so far at 5-7 its been a nightmare that has had the Cavs lose back to back to the top 2 records in the Eastern Conference of the Wizards & Raptors. Whats not good about this Cavs team is that they are 23rd in Rebounds at 41.4 per game & 25th in points allowed at 102.7 per game. Clearly the Cavs have team to jell as a team, but Lebron in his 4 season in Miami was only under .500 for 10 games, mostly when the season started, already with the Cavs for the 2nd time, its been 6 games. Lebron James qoutes the following: “We’re a very fragile team right now,” James said after Cleveland saw an 18-point first-quarter lead turn into a 19-point fourth-quarter hole against the Eastern Conference-leading Raptors (11-2). “Well, we were a fragile team from the beginning. Any little adversity hits us, we just shell up. That’s something that will come with experience.”